My dumb tweets

Friday, December 7, 2012

Q&A Batch #157

Nov 6


I watched it and honestly, I don't really care for it

like the first episode

I don't like puzzle games

Not particularly interested in it

I like Naruto (except the filler crap) I watched a little bit of shippouden

I'm a guy, yes


wat

who would approve of that?

it's a thing people do

it annoys me just because of how big of a rip off it is

nope

frick

It remains being an awesome song, nothing happened to it

My brain

Impossible to tell, dislike many

Not really though I haven't watched hardly any of it

A red windmill? all I can think of when you I hear that is Spitting out the Demonshttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPn7l5a9sKg but I've never used the image before, just the music

I had issues and was a retard

not much but I'd like to

Of course I will

Half water

Probably not, but does anyone? you live and you make mistakes, you learn from them

No

I make money from youtube and transcription work, I don't rely on donations at all, those are just little pleasant surprises


No comments:

Post a Comment