My dumb tweets

Sunday, July 22, 2018

not okay

Figured I'd dust this off to give an update on what's going on with me personally, maybe it'll feel good to type some of this crap out of me, fair warning, not gonna be a pleasant post.

I'm not okay.

Things have been really really bad here lately.

On top of my endless battle with depression things really haven't been helping me get along, man what isn't happening?

Mainly, sister and brother and law, they are on the very edge of divorce, at the moment, sister is living with us while they're separated.  Now, originally I wouldn't care about such a thing really, however..

They have 4 kids, ranging from ages 1 to 9.  I love them to death, they're really one of the brightest parts of my life, and the fact that they're having to go through this crap with their parents splitting up and possibly divorcing is killing me, no child should have to go through this kind of thing, they need their mom, they need their dad, and right now they really aren't getting either, it makes me sick to my stomach and hurts me so bad they have to go through something like this.

Secondly, our family dog, who is only a little over a year old has been diagnosed with Cancer, she hasn't been givin long to live, only a few weeks, and we're just watching her slowly die, it's heart breaking, she's such a good dog, so sweet and nice and she isn't going to even see the end of next month, it destroyed my parents, I've never heard them cry that hard, on top of the stress of my sister and brother and law drama, they're taking a big hit.

Speaking of, I had to sit through a big argument tonight between my dad and mom, stress is getting to them bad, my dad has a major surgery tomorrow, his dog is dying, his grand kids are in dire need of stability, he's had one of the roughest lives i've known, and he knows how bad a divorce can go with kids.  so again, stress is just going out of control, I tried to be a mediator with the argument but it was bad, my mom was sobbing once again, my dad was losing it, my brother was being stupid and non helpful, it wasn't good.

Should mention, at the same time, my aunt divorced my uncle (5 kids), my cousins wife is cheating on him (5 kids), it's absolute pandemonium in my family and extended.

on the personal side... just.. ugh..

 I'm 33 years old.

I am 33 years old.

I'm not okay with it, at all.  I didn't even live through my 20s, I spent it fretting and being depressed over a girl, being sad and lonely, being anxious and having no self esteem, not getting out of the house, being addicted to the internet, video games, not living really.

Speaking of said girl, I saw on facebook she's in a relationship yesterday, something that shouldn't effect me at all, yet it does, it does pretty bad, spirals me downwards more.

I've been single for almost 10 years, I'm not okay with it.  I have no idea how to even begin to meet women, or even make new friends, i'm 33, women tend to marry really young in Utah, I'm screwed in that regard, in my mind.

I'm terrified of being alone the rest of my life, I'm so, so lonely, you have no idea.  My social life is my live streams, speaking to viewers.

I have no one to confide in, to tell how my day is, how I'm doing, what i'm sad about, what my fears or hopes are, I have it all bottled up with no outlet, the few people I talk to dont want to hear about that kind of thing.

I'm just not okay, and I'm not sure how to recover from the spiral downwards, actually been considering getting back on anti depressants.

This probably got a little too personal, but whatever, I just needed to vent since I have nowhere else to do it, I honestly shouldn't tell my fans or viewers about this kind of thing, it's not really helpful to anyone for seeing me this way when I should just be entertaining, but I'm never really good at faking stuff, I'm pretty honest.

probably to a fault






7 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry man. There's not really anything for me to say that would help since I'm just a random fan, but I really hope things look brighter for you soon. I know years have passed by where things are just negative and hell I'm there with you too, but the best we can do is doing what we can for ourselves. You're a great fucking person, Austin. Your friends care about you, your fans care about, and of course your family cares about you but you already know that. I just wish you the best and I hope that you get your big break one day man. I'm terrible with comforting and what not, but I really wish you the best and we're all here for you as background morale. Love you dude.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can say I relate to most of the problems you are going through, and it's definitely something I wouldn't wish on anybody.

    Been a fan since the beginning of 2009, your videos have helped me with depression when I was in the lowest of the LOWEST in my life, and for that... I will always be grateful. Thank You. Also, I'm sure I'm not the only one who thinks this way.
    It pains me to see you go through such a difficult time in life yourself and not be able to do much besides the 'ol binge watching of videos when I miss a few.
    In any case, never forget you will always have some one there for you. Keep doing your best with your family like you have been but don't forget to look after yourself.

    Best of wishes and for a better tomorrow
    - A fan

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have to live your own life. If you're tired of being lonely, the only one stopping you is yourself. Force yourself to do something different. Because doing something else is better than being stuck doing the same thing.

    I felt the same a few years ago, not talking to anyone for months, depressed and doing nothing but playing video games. That was when I decided to change, I got a job, and started to socialize with my coworkers. It helped me let go and let me be myself, which people somehow enjoyed. I did all sorts of new things that I otherwise would have made an excuse to stay home and play video games, and now I enjoy talking to people everyday, and have met people who also like to game.

    Being 33 doesn't mean shit, you can start at any time you're ready. There are tons of examples on the internet of people who are way older than you who risked putting themselves out there, who have succeeded not because they are special, but because they took the simple risk of exposing themselves to the world. Never feel like you are trapped, because the only one trapping you, is yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi kilplix, I have been a fan since near the beginning. I have also dealt with depression earlier in my life, as well as addicted to staying indoors. Like what Nothinglessness said, I forced myself to do something in the outside world, something that I have never done before, but was at least mentally interested in. I joined a mixed martial arts gym (but did mostly muay thai and boxing). I was frequently watching combat sports while I was living in front of my computer, so that felt like a good place to start changing myself.

    If you have any interest that you have not tried before, I would say GO FOR IT! Muay thai and boxing has made me excited to go outside and be active. Not to mention my confidence has skyrocketed (I might even be a bit arrogant sometimes).

    Whatever that interest is, even if you try it and suck at it, continue doing it. I was horrible at muay thai and boxing when I started, but now I'm comfortably sparring at a decent level.

    I'm not sure if my message can help you, but I sure do hope you will feel better. I will always be a fan of yours and will always be looking forward to your videos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, I've been subscribed since I was in 4th Grade, Stuff gets really bad when you have so much going on at once and you have no idea what to do or you can't control any of it. I know I am a couple months late but hey, we are here for you man. No one is alone in this world at all, I'm really to drop my twitter (Youngflyman) or Discord (Youngflyman#0767) and we can talk about this dude. I hope you'll reach out to whether if you're still feeling like this or you are getting better. Any message to let me know how you're doing would be great.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really Liked the information you have provided. I have an article relaed to it. I was searching about it on the internet and I found an amazing site from Storeboard Site. The provided Article was about a site that provides working modded android apps. The name of the site was “Fineapkapps”. The Article was very halpful, You should read that. Click Here to reach that amazing article: Fineapkapps Site.

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow really sad to read all of this Austin i just recently star watching your channel again just because i remember how funny are you and your group of friends were playing ttt i don't now if helps but my thoughs are that this is my life right now i going trow a new house major remodeling and thinks arent been made like a wan them to an im spending a lot of money to the point that now spending money i don't even have because of other people mistakes im in dept right now nothing to crazy but unnecessary not the lest and just like you im been single for 7 year and my family my mother most of all she scolds me because i dint do the dishes when i did everything else that needed to be done that day and it toke me the all day, im now 26 i have watch your content for more that 10 years now just because its funny, when it comes to other people mistakes like those divorces it's really up to yourself to let them affect you, i know that it's not at simple has that but its true so right know i just don't let does things get to me any more from no one and when it comes to womans I stop looking for a partner because of the fear of finding one and not been able to do the right things that you're supposed to do in a relationship like you know keeping the other person happy but i cant even keep my self happy so i decided that letting your happiness be other people it's a mistake even your parents if you're old enough, if they are happy then god of not then fine just don't drag me to your problems, i know it sounds cool and all but i can tell you that its working for me i think not it my self all the time but in what it needs to be done every day and it what i want for me that it does not depends on other you have to accept what you are right now and not what you want to be in the future but only what you're doing tomorrow or later that day, right now i like working i don't like working out but i whan to get stronger and faster and i like to play video games and watch funny video and im ok with it im not going to spend every thinking or planing an insane future that im not even that sure that i want it right now im god with me maybe in the future of tomorrow i will be god with others but still i not going to let any one give me a happiness that they can take away from me not right now, i wish the best for you writhing all of this does not make me feel sad or anything it's just what it is and like i say im god really god,it's for you to se that life its life nothing else life it's not you, you need to find out not who but what are you and change for you not for the people, i wish the best for you Austin

    ReplyDelete