My dumb tweets

Thursday, March 22, 2012

This just annoys the piss out of me

(Removed the video because I don't want it stinking up my youtube account)

There's this viral video of a guy using manmade wings to fly, I watched it yesterday I think it was.

Funny thing was I had the video playing while I was looking at my PC (was playing it on my laptop) and I even could spot this out of the corner of my freaking eye.

for kicks while I was waiting for some gta vids to save I made this real quick, you can clearly see the guy is green screened or SOME type of "painting over" technique is used. he doesn't even match the movement of the camera a bunch of times and he's jittery as piss in comparison to the background.

seriously.. and people are arguing over if it's real or not? my lord people, really.

(Removed the video because I don't want it stinking up my youtube account)
They should have hired Freddiew to do this

2 comments:

  1. |seriously.. and people are arguing over if it's real or not? my lord people, really.

    says the guy that posted a video about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. From what I can see I can see for a split second that he is sped up(cause no one can move that smooth and fast backing away from the wings)also in the slow down portion you see him shake a little.And as he runs it does seem like they added a bit of camera shake to the footage of him running. well thats what I can see.

    ReplyDelete