Stephen Jones donated me 100 bucks, thank you so much dude, every bit counts, and thats more than a bit.
also Elizabeth Delgado for donating 20, I appreciate it so very very much.
I applied for that payment plan, and of course I was denied.
I simply just cannot afford it, I can either get my tooth pulled for 150 or so, or cancel the appointment period and do it another day when I have enough money.
so heres the new poll, should I pull the tooth? or should I get the root canal?
keeping in mind, the tooth is the back one next to my wisdom tooth (which I have still, they grew in fine).
it's an important tooth, one that I use for chewing my food. also so says the dentist, if I DO get it pulled, my other teeth will shift into the gap where the tooths gone, and could POSSIBLY cause problems, not definitely, but possibly.
150-200 to pull the tooth get rid of it for good and risk further problems with teeth messing up by moving around.
OR get a root Canal for 1600, which COULD last my whole life, it could also last me just a few years. i've heard MANY cases where people have gotten root canals, and they eventually have to just get the tooth pulled anyway. my mom has a few root canal'd teeth still, she also had to get some pulled cause they weren't working out.
i'm on the ropes here, hard decision, so many what ifs, no definite answer.
big risk... what do you guys think?