My dumb tweets

Thursday, June 2, 2011

E3.. it's coming

E3 is like christmas for kids to me, since gaming is pretty much my life for the most part it's one heck of an event to be hyped for. I'm psyched, I love watching all of the live streams, conferences, on the floor stuff. I would love to go to an E3 one of these days.


It's from the 7th to the 9th I do believe, just keep your eye on gametrailers.com, they'll have all of the crap you need, though I try checking other sites too and see what they're doing and who they're interviewing.

New Nintendo console is going to be announced, rumors say the controllers will have LCD displays on them.

The new PSP is going to be announced, rumors said its almost on par with the PS3.

Zelda, Rage, Elder Scrolls Skyrim, BATTLEFIELD FREAKIN THREE, Batman Arkham city. Bioshock Infinite, Mass Effect 3, Ninja Gaiden 3, Prey 2, and a billion others!

10 comments:

  1. I'm super freakin excited about Bioshock Infinite, I'm just hoping that it doesn't disappoint me when I finally get to play it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad I am not the only one who gets freaking excited for E3. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. But, will they have a flux capacitor?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am pumped about it; I say best in show will be Battlefield 3, unless they show a COD trailer and it steals all the hype. One predictable thing is that there will be a game announced that should not be coming out yet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mr. noface, for sure they'll show a COD trailer. BOO!

    A lot of games I'm actually excited for. I've heard about the New Nintendo Console having LCDs on their controllers.
    But that's new about the new PSP being on par with PS3. That I'd have to see.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish I could have afforded the airfare to attend this year. Maybe next year.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So excited for Mass Effect 3! I'm hoping they will finally have a release date for it. Battlefield 3 looked incredible in what I've seen so far, so that is going to be great. All in all, should be fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Twisted Metal and Hitman: Absolution are my big hypes. :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. I thought E3 was on Monday, the 6th, and Tuesday the 7th... I need to check again >_>

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yipee! Sounds a little like...PrOdUcT pLaCeMeNt 0_o

    ReplyDelete