My dumb tweets

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Random Favorite Song #5

This song has taken complete control over my life, I can't stop listening to it, and I can't stop watching the music video, it's been days now and it still continues going in my head, my head... MY HEAAAAD:



And then I decided to see what other songs they have, and I come across this which has freaking also raped my brain, I love it, I can't get enough, and now I have We Come Together and this song going in my head like at the SAME TIME, MY BRAIN OMG I LOVE THIS

8 comments:

  1. This is a seriously catchy tune.
    Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was really amazing. All those references made me nerdgasm, and the music was just amazingly catchy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. kilpix you should try fort Knox from goldfish or take over control from afrojack

    ReplyDelete
  4. I find this extremely random.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I already knew these songs because of tate's livestreaming.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Im glad that a South African band could bring joy to others :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Here's something else you should like; http://kotaku.com/5586071/the-most-amazing-snowboarding-skateboarding-video-game-rap-video-youll-see-today

    ReplyDelete