My dumb tweets

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Q&A Batch #208




Have you ever heard of or played Bastion? If so, what do you think of it?
I have the soundtrack, it's amazing

What do you do for a living?
cry

does having a job or a car at a certain age affect the way you carry yourself?
Most likely

Who is your favorite Dragon Ball Z character and why?
Vegetto, cause Vegetto

Do you take sleeping pills ? PILLZ HERE ;)
sometimes when i cant sleep well

Hey Austin how i can send you a game via Steam i mean we needs to be friends or something in steam?
you can use my email vegettodbz3000@yahoo.com

Will you ever show us all the music you listen to? I like too many of em to not ask.
my music selection is way too huge to show it all, we're talking 10,000 + tracks

What has to be your favorite Final Fantasy game (unless you haven't played any of them)?
9 and 6

IF YOU COULD HAVE ANYTHING IN THE WORLD WHAT WOULD IT BE?
bleh

I saw your stream of RE6 on 3/25/13. Are you gonna be uploading videos of your gameplay on it with Tate? -boxinacat
yep

Do you still play xbox live?
I wasn't aware that was a game

wow you really got the funds for re6 damn quick
Thanks to a generous fellow

Have you ever met Tate in real life? - Hellreaver
no

Austin,First will you ever finish Uncharted 1 and FatalFrame2? Second, have you, if not will you ever play the any Ratchet and Clank game (The really good ones)
I dunno man, I dunno mannnn, we'll see

Two questions. 1. What made you decide to move back home? And 2. Are you and your family glad that you're moving back? -boxinacat
they're glad yes, I'm moving back because I'm lonely as piss here and I'm not making as much money as I used to

2 comments:

  1. What is your reaction when people think GTA V will not be released on the PC?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't feel lonely...

    ReplyDelete