My dumb tweets

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

a hand

I just got done working out, dunno why I thought I'd share this but here I am

I was laying on the floor lifting weights, when I finished up I laid there for a minute to rest/catch my breath and a distinct image of people began flashing above me one after the other.  Friends, family and very special ones standing over me, smiling and reaching down to offer a hand to help me get up.

It was almost dream like and now I feel pretty dang empty and lonely.

cool story bro

3 comments:

  1. You got a very poetic spirit about you, you know that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What Chor Yerlow said.

    I don't think you should feel empty or lonely, it just shows you that you have people looking over you, people who care about you. Not only them, but we're here as well as much as that counts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you are alone, I'd offer a hand and I'm sure perhaps hundreds would do the same bud

    ReplyDelete