My dumb tweets

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Q&A Batch #123

Sep 13


2:30 AM

Who knows? no one even knows what it's going to be like

I like hairless everywhere but the head

only twice

reinstalled it

k

I play a lot of music, I couldn't link it all

Impossible to tell, played too many games, thousands upon thousands of hours, couldn't choose one

I'm not a fan of them, they're too random

No

Eventually

copy and paste from Q&A #2 I've switched to working out daily recently. I do 2 sets of pectoral weight lifting, 50 pounds 30 reps each set. Then I do THIS ab exercise http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44mgUselcDU then I do 2 sets of bicep lifts, 30 each set with the same 50 pounds. Then I do 50 pushups and switch immediately on my back and work the triceps with the same 50 pounds, 2 sets, 20 each.

I miss plenty of stuff but try to not think about it

Bananas

I like boobs more than legs but legs are a very close second

wat, I don't care about that kind of thing

mostly daily

It's about the same really

Back at home in Utah

this

uhh

hm, not sure

give it to my friend and then eat him

isn't that just a rumor

THE HERO THAT GETS ALL THE GIRLS FIGHTING OVER HIM

of course, boobs

mostly 4chan lolll

Probably not

7

not yet

nop

wat



No comments:

Post a Comment