My dumb tweets

Monday, October 1, 2012

Q&A Batch #121

Sep 8 - 12



As I got older I started just getting cash for my Bdays so saying a BEST would be something I got as a kid, which I can't remember =[

no

rented the first one I think

the stream was good fun, I don't own generations so no plans on it

pizza

pants

Not when they're recorded from my livestreams

I played the first one a lot, never beat it though

YES

Cause I suck now and that ruins my motivation

Probably Dumbledore or Hagrid

lemon

erm, yaa?

I suuure do

wat

I guess that's okay but I couldn't keep the server on at all times, so maybe someone else should make a server

Not the biggest but one that sticks out in my head is the betrayal in Jade Empire, omg

uhmm, maybe?

that's like choosing a favorite child, impossible

I like Honey Mustard, BBQ, Buffalo, A1, Heinz, Tabasco

I call that painful, not impressive

No comments:

Post a Comment