My dumb tweets

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

My PS1 Game List

I'VE NOTICED PEOPLE IN COMMENTS THINKING THAT I ACTUALLY OWN ALL OF THE GAMES I LIST, THIS IS INCORRECT, THE LIST IS SIMPLY A LIST OF GAMES I'VE PLAYED AND BEATEN, WHILE I OWN QUITE A FEW GAMES I DO NOT OWN ALL OF THEM LISTED.

My list of games I've played and/or beaten

X represents a beaten game

Games that never end (IE tetris, pinball etc) and I've played a lot are marked as beaten.

I don't list games that I've played for just a few minutes or so, this list is games I've spent at least a few hours playing. and sports games, they're all the same! I generally will leave them out unless I remember them specifically.

now I KNOW i'm missing quite a few games because I was younger and don't remember what all I played. also I did this list through wikipedia, and since it isn't perfect I've spotted PLENTY of missing games from the lists.

And here's the list, I'll put up the other systems in the future, the link to all of them will be on the left for quicker access

(if you don't wanna see all the games and my personal notes just scroll to the bottom to see how many games i've played and beaten total)

DA PS1, I got one of these very VERY late in the game, I got it right when ps1s went dirt cheap, me and my brother were nintendo fanboys our whole lives, and didn't have a butt ton of money to spend on all consoles, so when PS1 got cheap we went crazy, bought the PS1 and a lot of games that were all discounted.

while this list is pretty small, I still really enjoyed the ps1, it was awesome having a new system so cheap and with a gigantic library.



PROTIP: DON'T VIEW THIS WITH INTERNET EXPLORER, USE ANY OTHER WEB BROWSER BUT THAT POS

33 comments:

  1. If you thought Silent Hill 1 was scary, you should give Silent Hill 2 a shot..By far the best of Silent Hill..And you get to see Pyramid head rape stuff

    ReplyDelete
  2. You need more RPGs! Breath of Fire 3, Brave Fencer Musashi, and Xenogears are all good starts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not...even one...Crash Bandicoot game...I've died a little inside.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ...

    Am I the only one who can't see the image ;_;?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I see you are also a fan of Final Fantasy 9!:D

    I agree that Final Fantasy 8 is bad!

    Since you tried Breath of Fire 3 as well, I suggest you try Breath of Fire 4 and Final Fantasy 7!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Final Fantasy VIII was horrible...but the music was so epic.

    I don't know why I deleted that post above it. Whoops.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like d FF8 >_> but FFX was my favorte FF of all time.

    ReplyDelete
  9. KILPLIX, I am severely disappointed in the lack of Spyro in this list.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'd have to disagree with you about Castlevania: Symphony of the Night being the best Castlevania game. I still think that Castlevania IV was the best.

    ReplyDelete
  11. "Onizuka plays this =>"

    HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

    ReplyDelete
  12. FF 9 was the best of all PS 1

    Final Fantasy 8 was kind of horrible because the gameplay was very sucky, I agreed with that.

    But you should play FF 7 because it is still the best game ever in the past year. I know the graphic sucks but the story and gameplay is Super cool. It is very recommend.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I enjoyed FF8 but Legend of Dragoon has to be my favorite RPG on the PS1 (heck prob favorite ever)

    Also mega props for knowing/playing Xenogears! Another one of my favorite RPGs that sadly no one seems to know.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Mr Austin you forgot Final fantasy 7 :O! FF8 was......yeah I guess it was gargabe becuase you had to extract magic from the enemies that was retarded xD, Legend of dragoon oooh the memories, marvel vs capcom I STILL PLAY THAT XD!
    Megaman X4 was...meh but I beated it xD
    Megaman X6 big changes but hard...
    now FF9 omg, NOW THATS A FINAL FANTASY!
    Metal gear solid :D amazing game I loved it
    Chrono Trigger PHEW the best game ever with a good story ever!!
    Oh Austin we have played the same games :D...

    ReplyDelete
  15. Dragon ball GT final bout was a bit slow dont you think :D? but still I love the game

    ReplyDelete
  16. "AHHHHHHH!!! NO THIS ISN'T HAPPENING! THERE IS NO REASON TO GO ON! What...WHAT AM I FIGHTING FOOOOORRRRRRRR?!?!?!?!" X4 and X5 were my favorite Megaman X games of all time, I just enjoy X6 just because of the Armors and the Nightmare Zero Fight, story line sucked as fuzz and Gate's Laboratory is hard as fuzz.

    ReplyDelete
  17. You didn't like Final Fantasy VIII?

    YOU WILL DIE A PEASANT'S DEATH! >:O

    ReplyDelete
  18. oh WOW! I don't know HOW I missed FF7 on that list.. what the CRAP!? yes I played and beat FF7, that's so weird I missed it

    ReplyDelete
  19. I am disappointed that there is no Dino Crisis on this list :/

    ReplyDelete
  20. What Austin (not Kilplix) said :/

    ReplyDelete
  21. I played all of the FF's...I liked FFVIII, to be honest, but everyone has their opinion. If you can get past the shitty main character, it gets better. I honestly felt more attached to the side-characters as opposed to Squall--but w/e.

    Any rate; Moar Crash Bandicoot! Can't be a PS1 list without him :) Also, I recommend Spyro and Croc! The second Spyro is so much better than the first, but ah well.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Spyro = awesome platformer. And Crash Bandicoot. And its racing game.

    Lol @ DoA

    ReplyDelete
  23. you should try out Grandia, best RPG i've ever played

    ReplyDelete
  24. Crash Racing?
    Crash Bandicoot?
    Crash Bash?

    C'mon Austin.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Wow, I can't believe that I wasn't the only person that thought that about Chrono Cross, and also I never finished Xenogears. I didn't finish because the first game disc broke! D:

    ReplyDelete
  26. Austin needs to do a livestream or let's play or silent hill... I gotta see his reactions.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Not a very popular game, but Dino Crisis was one of my all time favorite PS1 games. I really liked the Crash Bandicoot games as well and Ape Escape. Lengend of Dragoon does bring back some memories for me, always got my butt kicked during boss fights cause I was a kid then. Metal Gear was also a pain in the butt for me back then, but when I got older I was able to complete it and get the good ending. :3

    ReplyDelete
  28. I thought Chrono Cross had a great story. Try to think of it as a big sidequest to save Schala if it helps. haha I personally liked it better than Trigger (which I have yet to beat)

    ReplyDelete
  29. Kilplix play Driver 2's survival with no cheats on. I'm sure you'll love it!

    ReplyDelete