My dumb tweets

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Streamed FEAR

now i'm streamin FEAR, lots of issues with this game with compatibilities, first off, the game chokes up to 19 FPS if you're using a logitech device, just like condemned did (same game engine),
second, for some reason podcaster wasn't letting me even stream, i'd push the button and nothing, so I tried desktop mode, and it was disastrous.

THIRD, after figuring out that I have to start the game FIRST then start podcaster, I discover the game freezes up when I fire my gun, it was unplayable.

friend suggested I lower the res for the stream, and amazingly it solved it.

I was about to give up on the game, wasnt enjoying it at all, but after the fix, the games really dang fun! highly enjoyable.

so weird because I ran dead space 2, a brand new spanking game at higher res and it ran like a champ, FEAR engine is picky.

anyway look forward to more streams, probably will tomorrow.

3 comments:

  1. It all worked out fine in the end, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Austin, should I get regular Sobi or diet?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love FEAR... well, at least the first one...
    PS3 love to froze games like that! Happened with Mirror's Edge and Uncharted... turns out that u have to update the system... So annoying...
    Anyway... FEAR is scary, I love it.

    ReplyDelete