My dumb tweets

Friday, April 5, 2013

Q&A Batch #198




What do you think of Scott Pilgrim vs the World the game?
It's alright

Is ask.fm better,worse or the same as formspring?
Better because it doesn't require a log in to ask questions, also formspring shut down so lolol

What processor do you currently have?
bloomfield i7 960

What could you do as a child that you can't do now?
pee my pants =(

Which games are you looking forward to in 2013, and what games do you hope will be announced?

Completed Uncharted yet? lololololololol
blehhh I need to, I'm so not enjoying it

Next game you plan on buying?
Either Yakuza 4 or Metal Gear Rising

How many tags do you normally give a video and what would you normally put for funny moment videos?
just typical dumb stuff like LOL FUNNY ROFL LMAO HAHA NOOB EPIC FAIL PWN just retarded cap like that

Is Dead Space 3 better than you expected and how does it compare to two?
It's a BIT better than I initially thought but it still feels way too action generic compared to the previous two

How would you feel if you met Egoraptor and JonTron in real life?
I'd feel pleasant

Did you ever finish Peace Walker, since last I saw there were about 3 main story missions left?
We never finished it =/

what computer tower (Chassi) do you have?
It's an AZZA

I need to ask please dont get ofended or anything but is there a girl in your life?
Nope, I mean I have a few female friends I talk to occasionally but nothing like you're suggesting

Hey Austin, are you gonna ever post your mail-box you know for some fan mail it would be fun i think :P Stay awesome!
Fan mail can go to my youtube messages though!

What do you think about the new pope? He is from Argentina :O
uhh haven't been paying attention to that at all, didn't even know about it

FINALLY! Lol, Hey Austin are you gonna uploda your Abobo let's play? ¨:(
I doubt it but I probably should have

Am I inhumane for not liking peanut butter and ice cream? -Legofreak197
inhumane? weird way of putting it. people like what they like

2 comments: