My dumb tweets

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Q&A Batch #203




Where do you see yourself five years from now?
honestly, no freaking idea

on a scaleto 1 to 10 how much does jinjo poop on you
6

have you ever played any other gta gmesbesdesgta4
this made me lol

Just curious, will you ever upload your play through of Grey?
I don't have any plans to but I may reconsider

Would you want a dog or a cat?
I'd like both really but not in an apartment

Will you buy the new Walking Dead game (the one that looks like trash)?
Will u eat poop

Hello Austin, Which Dragonball Z Movie do you think is your favorite (EX: Broly, Revenge of Cooler, ect.)
Movie 12 with Janenmba I think is my fav, that or 13 with Tabion

Are you excited to see the new DBZ movie?
It makes me sick to my stomach and I wish it was never made but I'll watch it eventually

You've uploaded a good amount of videos lately about Jinjo, how about doing some for Sobi?
Cause he's BORING

kilplox where did you buy your keyboard?
I bought mine from some asian site since they dont sell this anymore, I got lucky and found one

Do you and Tate hope to one day actually meet in real life?
It'd be cool sure

Do you sometimes watch the Japanese version of DBZ and now you know the script pretty much off by heart think as you watch ''I understand what is being said'' Much curiosity, Curely
I don't know the script by heart no

What do you think of the return of the Nostalgia Critic?
I'm glad he did it

Does it bother you when people misspell words or use horrible grammar?
Pretty much since every single thing on the net now will show you if you misspell something


No comments:

Post a Comment