My dumb tweets

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Q&A Batch #202




Will you play more Amnesia?
maybe

How are doing?
eh kinda crappy

What game could you play for hours upon hours without getting bored?
depends on the mood

What would your reaction be if they made a sequel to Battlefield 2142 (considering you've already played that)?
wat, I never played 2142 lol, just BF2

What is your vision of the ideal Metal Gear game?
I don't know what I enjoyed the most, Loved all of them

Do you think that you'll ever visit Tate, or vice versa?
I don't know

Get many troll/retard questions?
Not TOO many but they're there for sure

Will you ever play OFF?
wat

Do you know the best way to get rid of a fever quickly?
Google, no idea

I heard you mention being against DLC, but do you think that reverting to the old ways of Expansions would be better? My two cents: DLCs nowadays add only around 1 to 3 hours of gameplay whereas most expansions way back when added around 6+ hours of gameplay. I felt like my $10 was well spent that w
DLC is poop now, buy a shirt for 10 dollas

Hi Austin! Me and my boyfriend would like to know that if there are any games in the future that you are looking forward to? I mean like, some games that may be based of novels or movies. :)

what is your thoughts on life. Other than it sucks/is wasteful/not worth living in/pr anything related. Tell us what you've been up to dude.
I'm in a huge apathetic rut right now, not a good time to share thoughts on this

Have you seen Game Grumps, JonTron, or Continue? What is your opinion on them?
I like em

what is your opinium on: GTX 660/670, Battlefield 3 and the upcoming Battlefield 4?
670 is awesome, BF3 is cool, BF4 is wat

Hey Austin can you do more recording of Fatal Frame 2
I should, need a controller though

Awhile back you posted your most anticipated games of 2013 and I noticed there are no RTS games on there. Even with games like Company of Heroes 2 and Rome 2 Total war coming out. Are you a fan of any RTS games or are they not really your thing?
I am not a fan of RTS AT ALL, zero ZERO interest in that genre. the only RTS I ever played was Warcraft 2 and I had fun because of cheats itisagooddaytodie

What is the 8-bit song you use for when you upload a "Kilplix is Streaming" video? Or did Tate make it, if he made it, is there a link?
It's a megaman track

Earlier, in the chat, there was a bit of controversy over the fact of if you made money from Livestream ads, and, I'm curious, do you? I know you profit from YouTube ads on your videos, but, I'm still confused about Livestream.
I don't make money from livestream, I do on my blog though so it's always nice if you'd at least go to the blog link to direct to the website =d


No comments:

Post a Comment