My dumb tweets

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Q&A Batch #100

25 July - 27 July

I was originally planning on making this a video version since it's #100 but there isn't much I'd elaborate on in this one sadly =/

a huge variety

I have the 560TI, good card

I'm pretty sure I'm gaining subs

Does it look like it? I'm not for the most part

I loved it

poop

Never heard of it

Not really no

I can't remember what it's called but I'm sure it's easy enough to find online, I can install games on any HDD I want

I've heard of him

It's not a rumor

1 and 2 are my favs, Streaming them wouldn't be a bad idea

No

Maybe some friggin day

It looks cool

SURE ANONYMOUS PERSON SURE

I don't

Not really

ehh

Just however anyone does I guess

I... pics

Never heard of it

wat

No

Probably

I have been

Not really

What kind of friggin C is that???

I think 3 just because it was new, vegas was just more of the same

ask question, answer question

No, my name is Austin

Probably

I enjoy hidden more so probably not

wat


No comments:

Post a Comment