My dumb tweets

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Q&A Batch #107

Aug 3 - 7


that's just weird

I'm not even aware of this (do now, currently watching their goof troop play)

Not really =/

I love spicy food

Really??? is it like that for everyone else??? that's kind of a big deal

They're pretty cool (if you mean the band)

I don't really want to live with a fan unless I got to know them over the course of like a year or so

no

hi

Maybe some day

I don't even know, maybe Brotherhood of Steel

Its something I've thought about, I may

2:01

Most people have played QWOP, I haven't even heard of CLOP though

Dark Souls

It gets kind of annoying but most people can't help it because it takes so long for me to answer questions so repeats come often

Any facial stuff is a turn off for me, I just really prefer the ears and that's it, belly button is fine though. I'm not sure about tattoos, they're a touchy subject because it all depends

LOL BUT ITS SO FUNNY LOL LOL LOL

after

I prefer them to have all four o.O, seriously though I love breasts and legs the most, of course that doesn't mean I don't love butts and hips!

kill it

I don't prefer either

Never even been to it, sick of the 4chan wannabe crap

No comments:

Post a Comment