My dumb tweets

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Q&A Batch #116

Aug 19 - 27


Plastic because it's easier to carry like 10 bags on one arm

Nope

Nah, not really that fun to me

That would be fun

Never played it

Yep

Never seen em

I might play it some again

I started it long ago but I don't think it aged well

which?

talentless

I used to read Wolverine all the time

I guess it depends on the pay and the job, I dunno

That would be awesome but I don't know if I have the talent for that

2

I'll play it eventually

When I get a tv

Sure

if getting up early didn't suck so bad I'd like mornings the most, but I like nights most

yes yes yes

I just barely started it so here's my opinion so far, I got it based on the reviews, I mean heck, the PC version is almost at 90% on gamerankings.com, that's a must buy in my book. However I'll admit I am SO FAR not very impressed with it, I can't pass huge judgement since I just barely started it though, I hope it gets better.

hi

Tate was saying that, I think he was talking about multiplayer with big maps, you don't really see that with consoles

I can't keep an eye on it constantly, the whole point of the stream is me to play games and I can't if I have to stare at the chat the entire time

No comments:

Post a Comment