My dumb tweets

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Q&A Batch #115

Aug 16 - 19


Yeah I know about it, never tried it

I prefer dogs mostly but I love cats too

Yep (and I never did lol)

It was tough yeah, Tate probably isn't moving there now

I'd like to get it, if I have someone to play it with I'll get it

Depends on the link

The grass is ALWAYS greener on the other side, that's my view on it

IE explorer on win 95

Raised not to and choose not to for my fans

Most of my friends now were fans at first

lulz

I loved the first game, never played the second

uhhhh k

Both

wat

I really doubt I'll play anything online with the consoles, I want them for single player games

I'd love to be friends with my old best friends again but I know they don't feel the same and there's nothing that can be done about it.

Thanks, sure

I.. honestly don't even know.. ha

No idea

No comments:

Post a Comment