My dumb tweets

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Q&A Batch #104

July 30 - Aug 1



Years ago

I do that, my game had crashed during the stream so it didn't matter


We'll see how it is, looks like it could be good

Yeah I'll just go back in time to November when I played the game and tell myself that

I just delete the repeats

ya

10+ years from gathering music from all over the place, try OCremix.org

winding down for bed

Long dark hair

Shorts

Heck no, never

For the most part

zz

Regular

watch youtube

no


Who hasn't?

Depends, bethesda games are never really known for their pretty looking character models

Age doesn't really matter to me, as long as they're mature and I can connect with them and have good chemistry then age doesn't matter (unless it's the extreme ends)

A fat person so I could eat them

Viper I think

We haven't met yet, when we do I'll make sure to try it


No comments:

Post a Comment