My dumb tweets

Friday, June 1, 2012

My thoughts on some E3 game trailers

So E3 is next week starting Monday, I don't know how or WHY but gametrailers is releasing TONS of E3 trailers, I'm now going to share my thoughts on the ones that I want to talk about!


Tomb Raider





This game looks simply AMAZING, I absolutely love the direction they're taking with this, the graphics and environment look stunning, the story looks engrossing and intense, the scripted scenes look absolutely mind blowing, plus she's frickin hot as heck! mm that Lara!


Dishonored





THIS is how you make a trailer, the music and buildup, and all IN GAME FOOTAGE, awesome awesome and gripping, captures you emotionally with the music and graphic scenes, makes you wonder WTF is going on? who is this? who are they? not to mention I get a HUGE Bioshock vibe, DO WANT!


Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance





This starts out slow but then holy freaking pisspiss

I literally exclaimed these words out loud:

my reaction to 1:51: ohhhh my gosh yes

my reaction to 2:34: OHH MY GOOOOSH!!

my reaction to 2:56: OH MAN!!! OH MAAAAN!!



Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition





I am so prepared to die


Defiance


SOOOO interested in this






No comments:

Post a Comment