My dumb tweets

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Q&A Batch #45





it's not that easy honestly

kinda

no

there's plenty that needs work, it's early alpha after all

8.2 tons

occasionally

I don't have a fav really, love all types of genres

maybe if it gets uber cheap

no =[

Nope

You can still have goals and play videogames, don't know what I may do though

never heard of it

I have never played it

poopin

I haven't actually =O

I've played a little bit of some of them, pretty boring games imo

on my livestream, there's a library section to view older streams, there's a limit though so the older ones get replaced as time goes on

ehhh ok

I usually glance over those and don't read them, the mentality in youtube comments hurts me too much

probably

I bought arma 2 for day z, I haven't played arma 2 lolol





No comments:

Post a Comment