My dumb tweets

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Q&A Batch #52

I can't believe that I do like 30 of these almost daily and these are from a month ago, that's how many questions I have still to post!


also GOSH DANG THIS FORMAT, why is it pasting like this?



I'm looking forward to it, mostly because it gives me something to do, I always watch E3 in it's entirety, even the aftershow stuff on gamespot and what not



I miss fishing horribly, used to all the time, I really really really miss it and crave to go fishing



never heard of it



I played a lot of the first game and enjoyed it, never finished it though



no



doubt it



you added a period at the end of this.. so it's not a question.. I DONT GET IT

I've never danced in my life actually other than slow dancing on like 2 occasions 



I doubt it gets a PC release, I'll get it eventually on 360



Not really which is shameful because my dad can fix like anything 



I doubt it, heck I'd just like to finish SS 3 at this rate



cause life



def def defff pale/milky white, tan is OK but I don't really care for it and sometimes it can just look bad.



nahh



when I was born



Don't play it



I can't really speak of any real near death experiences, I already answered this but I don't swear because I view it as weak minded (for myself, not when others do it)








1 comment:

  1. you should paste them in WordPad then paste them here. it works for me :)

    ReplyDelete