My dumb tweets

Saturday, June 2, 2012

Q&A Batch # 43




fine, cuz i'm fine

just check facebook regularly I guess

psst, there's no such thing as zombies

No but I've seen some crazy crap from it


turtle and a no shell

nope

I'm not a big fan of playing with people who speak a dif language or are from dif countries, pin issues and language issues abound

Samurai

I am

Pudding (Bill Cosby disagrees)

I like hugs

Yeah I know, we'll see how it turns out

Of course, games are great in all gens

for the love of peepee no, for the thirtieth time I was born with this hair line, it is a naturally high hairline, also my hair has always been thin as well, I've said many times I hate my hair and I always have but I'm not going bald, not yet at least.





3 comments:

  1. Let me clarify on the toilet paper question.

    Place a roll of TP on the holder sideways. Do you prefer it to dispense above the roll or below the roll?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dat GIF gets me every time, man.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the same birthday austin, funny :P

    ReplyDelete