My dumb tweets

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Q&A Batch #53


Never heard of it



I do have it but I couldn't get into it for the life of me



Not sure, goatee is easier to manage for one, and I don't think I'd look good with a full beard (lol one month later look at me now)



Yeah I've thought about playing them



hmmmm... I'd probably keep it a secret



There's a difference?



They're aware



yep



very rarely will I do that, I'll only do it when someone really really deserves it, in single player I do it often just for the lols



Not surprised



I think it's going to start dying down now



See what my poop blocks looked like



Maybe, if anything funny or interesting happens during a play through (lol one month later)



Going to the beach, one of my fav things to do even though I've only done it once



I'd kill myself



Brunettes I guess but hair color seriously has hardly any significance to me when it comes to the opposite sex



Never played, i'll try it out



been there done that



R.A. Salvatore



I- what?



I think some watch some of my vids from time to time



Yeah I know it's back, I'll most likely watch it



oops



Quite



I don't care for puzzle games



I don't know, probably (most likely not now after hearing about it from others)



I sure did



screw that, you be mine



Depends on the video, can take 20 mins can take hours can take days



On the internet =d



I think I had the most fun with Fallout 3 (but only because of the awesome mods I had on it)



Okay.. OH. MY. GOSH. what the holy frickin crap... I just barely, literally got done eating cheese with crackers, this is the first time I've done this since I've lived in FL, like 7 months, and to top it off this is the first question on the top of the list when I loaded this page, WOW

No comments:

Post a Comment