My dumb tweets

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Q&A Batch #57




Right now I simply couldn't afford it even if it were really cheap, money is really bad at the moment

butt butt

I've been on anti depressants for around 2 years now, I think I'm going to stop taking them because I can't afford it anymore

Dark Crystal is one of the greatest movies of all time in my book

I think I liked 3 because of the awesome skin melting mod, it wasn't on vegas, at least when I played it

BAMAN BAMAN

Feel different, I don't really care for hammers and club like weapons, I prefer slicing, not squashing

they are?

this is a really lame comeback to my button mash insult (if that's what it's supposed to be)... you could button mash for a million years in Contra and you wouldn't ever hit the famed Konami code correctly

a YOYO

I've messed with some rom hacks in the past

and know me? wat. I've been playing with fans pretty often in many games

I don't remember, companion mod was with Kilplox

Did just now, not bad but Maroon 5 and rap? wtf

I do think it's wrong but I have nothing against them, just like those who drink alcohol. I'm friends with plenty of people who drink, used to be friends with a couple of gay guys too in school. I don't sit and preach my views or object to people who do stuff I don't think is right unless it's a big problem like doing heavy drugs in my presence or something.



2 comments:

  1. The "game" Metal Gear Rising, I was under the impression that the Metal Gear series is a movie series.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete