My dumb tweets

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Q&A Batch #54



when I was like way young, maybe barely a teen

maybe I will again some day

Probably emo but that was real depression which has persisted to this day, except I don't do gay crap like I used to like CUT myself and write poems and omg.. I cringe when I think how retarded I was when I was young

I don't even know what you're talking about

D=

Who knows, maybe

BOTH

be shocked since I don't buy lottery tickets

Freak out since she's not real

funny thing about that picture, I took it to show how long my hair had gotten, I was getting a haircut that very day, yet people have been saying that the hair looked good, I thought it looked bad, my hair used to be way shorter as default.. so maybe in between that.. huh.. dunno

noo I only played the first one on the 360

I might

die

HAHA, buying a new car requires a hefty sum of money, I do not have that sum

A ninja and a samurai ARE martial artists

yes



Dunno yet


1 comment:

  1. If I ever get Arma 2 and the expansion, I would be more than happy to be part of your Day Z team. The larger the group, the larger your chances of survival.

    ReplyDelete