My dumb tweets

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

It's time to get organized with Q&A

I really do want to answer a lot of questions people ask me but it's all over the place, now I can answer them in one place through this app, it's called formspring, all you have to do is type the question in the box and send the question, I'll be posting the answers in bulks on my blog.

Just look to the left and you'll see the box, you can expand the question box by clicking the bottom right corner and dragging it down. Ask whatever questions you want but BE WARNED, I will ignore questions that I specifically said in the past that I won't respond to anymore such AS:

"Will you play with me?" and that general area of questions.
Technical issues like problems with a game crashing etc.
The whole hubub about Con and all of that crap with friends, I've said my peace about that long ago and am quite done.
Obvious trolls.
Barely intelligible questions, IE bad grammar.
You get the idea, just crap like that.



Some examples of stuff that you CAN ask:

Tips on life, advice, suggestions etc
favorite this or that, what kind of car do I drive, what's my bra size, clothes I wear, etc etc

And whatever other creative questions you can come up with.

And just an FYI, you aren't limited to one question and that's it, you can ask as many as you want, just try and not spam me with a million at once, take your time, do like one per day or something like that.

I'll be putting all of the answers under the category Q AND A which you can click on under CATEGORIES and see all the pretty answers.


SO ASK ME SOMETHING!

8 comments:

  1. how did u come up with the idea of video-taping your gameplay and how did u all met and became friends?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What do you think of Youtube's new channel layout? It would be alright if we had the option to switch back to the classic template, but now we don't. It's forced onto us, and now all channels look uniform and boring. They say they want us to fully express ourselves using our channels, even though now they are dull and unappealing, and require more more work to find information that was clearly visible/accessible in the previous layout.
    Thanks, and keep the laughs coming.
    -mark

    ReplyDelete
  3. Has there ever been a time you have not recorded the gameplay of a game, and something really cool happened, and regretted not recording it. If so what was it and please explain.

    P.S Love your videos, really fun to watch.
    -shadow

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow guys he told you to add comments to the LEFT and you will see the box called FORMSPRING.

    ReplyDelete
  5. DONT ASK QUESTIONS IN THE COMMENTS, there's an APP ON THE LEFT TO DO THAT

    frick

    ReplyDelete
  6. Apologies, Blogspot ain't my forte.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I now have a red hand print where I just face palmed myself reading the previous comments.

    I think this new Q and A system is a great idea, as many fans will want to talk/add/play with you, but not have the chance. But this system will atleast allow us to have a chance to get to know you, and have a form of communication.

    Best of luck. Hopefully you will not get to many messages and questions.

    ReplyDelete
  8. When I posted my questions the formspring box wasn't working,I stated that In my comment. I'm not sure why that is such a big deal enough to delete comments and have an attitude but whatever.

    ReplyDelete