My dumb tweets

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Q&A Batch #8

Not really at all but I am a bit socially reserved, that or socially retarded, being alone for a good 6 months with hardly any human contact has made me a bit awkward now.  I've always had a hard time speaking up or fitting into groups when I don't know the people, I'm usually the strong silent type.

I honestly have no idea, only time will tell

I have the dang thing installed and would be happy to play it any time, so soon hopefully

Why in the world would I do that when I have the PC version which is 100 thousand times superior because of the modding community?


No

I love the show but haven't seen much of the new stuff

I think the most was a whopping 300

It depends on the game, if it's something I'm unsure of I check reviews out, if it's something I look forward to and reviews for it stink I'll still play it

I slept decently, thanks.

27

I don't really have one, working on it

I hope so, that game is super fun

depends on when the Q's dry up, for now it's daily because I'm getting so many

a RE1 remake? I haven't heard of this, I'd look forward to that one the most.

Kai ends with the cell saga because the show got poor amount of views,, you just don't mess with a classic pretty much, I thought it was a pretty cool idea but ending at the cell saga made me lose all interest in it, at least it made that amazing dokan dokan song

I've played the first oddworld game a bit, that's it

It's not that hard, just had to get the hang of it

I don't think anyone has the right to do that unless they're really evil people

Are you a fan? I'm endlessly talking about boobs and stuff, not even close to gay though sometimes I wish I were to make life less complicated =<

A fun yet potentially pedantic and silly question - what's your favorite food to snack on while gaming? -- deadpringle


Either my peanut butter/vanilla icecream combo, peanut butter and crackers or a good ol sobe

1 comment: