My dumb tweets

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Q&A Batch #15


Only the original 150

Japan, then China

I doubt it'll even be made

I'm the middle child of 5

I want to play the newest one, the hack n slash one, I loved the demo

I can't tell you how to live your life dude, you have to make the decision (though I suggest college)

not goku? then I'd have to pick Bulma, 34 C =d

it's seriously embarrassing sometimes when I see some of the expressions I make so I really try to avoid doing it =/

It's not a coolermaster, it's an AZZA, cheaper but it's still a great tower

I didn't even know MW3 had a survival mode

boob monster

That is beyond me

I love the game, love it, I cry every time I think how awesome a PC version would be

I'm not familiar with other youtubers to be honest, don't keep track or keep up with anyone, I don't care for competitive play on such serious levels

what the royal piss are you on about

I think it was a teen girl squad video of them saying SOOOO GOOOOD


A little

Maybe

I don't, I want to start my own server soon though

since you have to watch to make, watch

Most likely

Why da crap would I play the 360 version of it? I have the PC version which I'm currently replaying because of the enhanced edition free for owners, I don't know about streaming it because of all the sex scenes

Wolverine, Batman, Onslaught, Lobo

not at all because I've played all the top ones and am not interested in others

No comments:

Post a Comment