My dumb tweets

Thursday, July 19, 2012

bye bye mop top

I've become completely fed up with my hair, get's too hot for one, hard to sleep with it, always messy.

SO




10 inches long, the minimum requirement for donation! So I donated my hair, I can't remember the name of what the donation was, locks of love? something like that.

Anyway I was looking at old pics the other day and saw some nice ones with my hair short and figured I'd go for it, so much less of a hassle to deal with.

looks like a fish trophy pic



So guess I'm a normy again





8 comments:

  1. I like the short look and if it was Locks of love that's a great group for hair donations, they go to make wigs for cancer patients who have lost their hair from chemo and such, and if nothing else the new style will get people to stop asking if your going bald

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now all you need to do is shave your facial hair and you'll look really good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you man! Nothing like donating to make you feel all good inside. And your new style looks good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. House just keeps getting messier...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why do you look so familiar with your hair short like that (the last pic of this post)?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I still think you'd look really good if you shaved your head, as in bald. No, really, give it a try. You'd look a little bit tougher, and you wouldn't have to worry about your hair at all.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looking good, Austin! Short hair does fit you best.

    ReplyDelete