My dumb tweets

Monday, July 30, 2012

Q&A Batch #76




Yes, haven't read it though

nope

I thank you and hope you're right (about all of that)

Oh geez I have no idea

scissors

Dr. Claw or Chewy

I honestly don't know what to think of the pigmen, I'm sure the game will be great though

That's a tough one, I think I'd have to say Hidden though

thanks, No, I don't play BF2 anymore

No

I dunno

Maybe

Just look for whatever interests me the most or looks coolest

long

Guess not

D=

I agree, I should play it

not particularly, why? got an offer?


cause she hates me

I might some day

I know what it is but for some reason I don't have much interest in it, looks like a good game though

Nope


We friended each other forever ago, we never really played anything though, I wouldn't mind it though

1 comment: