My dumb tweets

Friday, July 20, 2012

Q&A Batch #71





It's alright but I don't think it's worth the price

much more to come

Yep

I actually started it a while ago with a bunch of mods, I never finished it though

probably a dream

brothers controller lol

I thought people realized by now that my raging are literally in the moment, I'm fine like right after screaming, it's not real pure rage or anything, more like outbursts from shock/being ripped off/funny moment/ whatever

no

I might get them eventually

It wasn't that great sadly =(

I have, that isn't a bad idea to stream it!

It's obviously fake but it's so so awesome

this is my fav song from them http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=83zC575opm0

I might

I've played them all and love them all

it all depends on the people, some can handle it and some can't, I don't think I could handle it anymore

you didn't specify the game there buddy =P

I have no plans during the day other than playing games, I'd like a social life


4 comments:

  1. hey I played Neverwinter Nights, and loved that game, still need to get off my butt and play through 2 as well

    ReplyDelete
  2. Which is your favorite franchise, Aliens or Predator? You should consider playing an old game like Alien Resurrection if you felt like it. By the way Austin, you seem really frustrated. Why don't you talk to some family or friends for a while. Keep your head up and keep strong. I live with crohn's disease and it has nearly killed me before. I find a way somehow and you should too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. have you ever played a "tales" game such as tales of vesperia or any other ? if not would you consider it

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete