My dumb tweets

Friday, July 13, 2012

Q&A Batch #67




mostly

Seeing as how I don't play mw2...

I do believe I had the Vampire Hunter D poster there

I've been using just procaster the last few months

MP4

He already sparkles

good

I think they're questions

Not really

Haven't played in ages but still have many vids to upload of it

nada

Probably go since no one would come to mine

I've played quite a bit of the first one, not bad

many many things if it were possible

friends I guess

plar

chainsaw guy

I've been in like 3 serious relationships in my life

I make enough to pay bills, just barely, I think it's determined on views + ad clicks

It's not youtube, it's a partnership with a company called Fullscreen

Don't know yet

put salt on them and eat them

I have no idea honestly, that'd take a lot of consideration

Never played it, no, sounds cool

I've played 1 and 3, I played a little of 4, I now own it on PC so I should play through it now






2 comments:

  1. "I'm an engilish teacher and I want to help you with youre transcription job."

    >>youre

    LOL NO.

    ReplyDelete