My dumb tweets

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Q&A Batch #77




that's such a good question, I have no idea how I'd describe myself, I'm too harsh on myself and don't give me much credit for things, I always brush off compliments and really feel like they're just saying it to be nice, I wish I wasn't that way.. I kind of just described myself didn't I


I've driven across the whole country to get to Florida!

when mario jumped on a goomba

haha yeah I saw it was for sale, someone buy it for me

I- OH WHAT WTF

You'll get it, trust me

it'd be awesome

Cry of Fear

plastic is easier to carry, just hook a billion on your arm, if you have the muscle you can carry your full grocery load

if it's video chat, if it's an attractive young women, if camera was pointing at chest.. lolol jk, I don't really want to skype with random people like that

It's not reaaaaalll ;o

I really have no idea what I want to do with my hair =(

usually in the evening, my time, FL time, whatever that is

wuut, serious? Florida

I might do Gmod some day

I don't play Day Z much, hackers have been nailed down lately though

sometimes

My name is Austin

I think so



No comments:

Post a Comment