My dumb tweets

Monday, July 2, 2012

Q&A Batch #61




the PC screen is what streams the game, the game has a 5 second delay, the pass through which has NO delay goes to a TV, I can't play with a 5 second delay

kick him in the toe

piss off =D

I answer like 30-50 questions per day, if it's going to be a yes, no or thank you I'm not making a novel out of it.

THAT WOULD BE A NO GOOD SIR I'M TERRIBLY SORRY BUT IT"S A NEGATIVE, I WISH IT WERE A POSITIVE,  HOWEVER I STILL THINK YOU'RE A FINE AND OUTSTANDING YOUNG CITIZEN AND SHOW TRUE POTENTIAL FOR FUTURE GENERATIONS TO COME

Let's see... Cinemassacre, Screw attack, youtube, 4chan (lol), formspring, twitter, facebook, email, gametrailers

Nope and nope

I'd have the ability to make it so people would stop asking this question, ULTIMATE POWAAA

That's really down to personal preference but honestly with friends any online game can be a blast

It's dis big yo

the "Stalker fad" is pretty much just kidding around between everyone

I eat it

ew

condition? what's wrong?

just playing a barbarian

many

Maybe!

Ryu or Chun Li I guess

HA I didn't know the dlc had those chars in it, wow... I've never played it, I was interested in it and may play it in the future

no

you mean... comics?

No comments:

Post a Comment