My dumb tweets

Monday, August 20, 2012

day home entry #4


I had a crappy dream about having issues at the airport, I guess I'm stressing about it, I have to be to the airport at like 4 AM, because the airport is pretty far from home I'm going to stay the night at my sisters who lives closer to it.

I tried going to get a haircut today, my hair is already longer than I'd like for its style, I had to deal with road closures and then when I finally got there it was too packed to even bother, I guess everyone thinks 11AM on a monday morning is the time to get a haircut.

So today is my last day home, I'm just sitting here in my room feeling really really crappy.

I guess the dream has a lot to do with the feeling but also the feeling of going back to Florida, I figured that I'd let this trip make me decide whether or not to move back home or to stay in Florida.

My conclusion is just not there, I have no idea what I want to do, where I want to live.

There's too much missing from my life to enjoy it

3 comments:

  1. I know it may not be much coming from some stranger, but cheer up bud! Try your best to stay optimistic and don't dwell on negative thoughts. I'm sure you have a bright future ahead of you Austin! Be well man! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have also a little bit of a similar situation but mine is not as big. My advice is talk to people close to you. It can help if you tell your story. Not with strangers but with people who you trust, you know?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Find people who like the same stuff as you, and you stick with them. Takes time, but you can definitely build your own bridge, bud.

    -m

    ReplyDelete