My dumb tweets

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Q&A Batch #92

9 July-12 july


=D no

I'll approve of it only if there's deformities or major problems, fake boobs are bleh

OKAIII

Thank you!!! I like Florida, I just wish I had more friends to do stuff with

Okay, can't promise anything though

that and plastic

I stream whenever I'm in the mood pretty much

I don't really keep track of them, I don't think I could even tell you one name

It's possible

wat

If you potty train me

They're pretty awesome

I dunno about THAT


I own all of the Dragon Ball and Dragon Ball Z box sets, Gundam Wing Box set, Yu Yu Hakasho box set, Scryed box set, Tenchi GXP box set, Berserk box set, that's all i can think of off the top of my head, I have a few movies too, a few miyazaki ones as well

I guess it was alright, streamed for fans

I actually saw a bit of that stream yeah

how would she POOP!?

Mods IN my stream? I don't understand what you mean

I never said I'm not a fan of that, I actually own the first Transformers game, I need to play it still

1 cup of sugar, 2 cups of cookie dough, over 9000 cups of awesome

Yeah I'll get right on that


I eat pretty healthy but am not afraid to eat some junk

I have not

Gorillaz

thanks ;o
HUUUUUUUUUUUUUG

Both are fun

wat

I've done game lists on my blog, it has a category to the left

Nah I don't really watch other stuff like that

It would be cool but who knows if we'll play it together

Tell him how cool he is

Too late, already did

Of course

Can be cool

too many

Single

fun games? plenty still to upload

I've never heard of it

I read the wiki before selecting a difficulty, it says: A more "realistic" difficulty, but not necessarily harder if you keep your eyes open. A stray bullet or two can kill Artyom, but it works both ways as all player weapons do roughly three times the damage they usually dish out. Ammo pickups usually contain one to five bullets. The HUD has crosshairs disabled.

I played quite a bit of it but it's just a really boring game sadly, I tried my hardest to like it but gosh dang it's boring



No comments:

Post a Comment