My dumb tweets

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Q&A Batch #84


27-29th June


It looks cool, I may play it some day

Rising looks amazing, I'm sure it'll be good, I love the MGS series

Not sure

death

He suuuure does

not huge but I quite enjoy a lot

The question is, why NOT sailor mars?

it's cool

I'm not really into much of political stuff

I've never played it, I may some day when it's at a reasonable price

I think 4chan

I'm well aware of the dlc

1. Gogetta isn't canon, 2. Vegetto is (for the most part) a permanent fusion, no 30 min bullcrap.

Only the good kind


I can't even remember it.. ugh.. I'll have to re watch it


We use skype now

I had too many favs, I'm really bad with naming a single fav thing

We haven't played it for like over a year now

Just a demo

Not... at all no

No, I deny all friend requests that aren't people that I actually know, sorry =(

Share my vids and stuff with friends I guess, my blog and stuff

I wish

me too

I've never played it actually

It's linked right on my youtube page in the banner , click the button

probably

I tried the first one out of that series.. whatever it is.. I didn't really acre for it, killing wolfs and snakes to level up was just dumb





2 comments:

  1. Austin can you ask con to play some games with you and record them? And also if you have a PS3 can you add me SkyRockStar1 please! I Love your vids! Keep the screaming up!

    ReplyDelete