My dumb tweets

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Q&A Batch #90


6 July - 9 July


Octorocks

I'm kind of tired of those, just like AMVs

I've played a few games people have gotten me, I've found some of the greatest gems by renting games i've never heard of

Never played, I know of it

None yet

wat

I dunno when we'll play it again, I regret buying the game

If it was the right girl for me, yes

Me cell phone

Hot n humid

Can't carry groceries with that

Nah

Cause I used it for like 3 years straight

I might be wrong with this but I think it's Saving Private Ryan

I dunno lolol

I don't watch em

3.4 is my version

I liked the Gamecube one a lot too but didn't get as much into as my other favs

I never liked Pupori in any of them, I usually Marry Karen in like all of them, sometime's Anna, I married Maria once too.. I don't know about streaming it, kind of boring to watch I'd imagine

I've seen tons of them, they're great

156

Nahh

Nope

I'm pretty sure I can since I've beaten it twice

I probably will since 3 is my fav DBZ game ever made (UPDATE: I may not actually because there's nothing new added to it other than it being HD, which I can already do on an emulator)

I'm not even aware of all of the story of the elder scrolls so I have no idea

I wouldn't have a girlfriend/wife if they were shallow like that, if they told me they'd prefer my hair shorter that's fine, but asking me to do it to make them happy? nope

No comments:

Post a Comment