My dumb tweets

Saturday, August 4, 2012

Nerdapalooza Day 2

My feet are just not suited for standing on for 9 hours, omg they're killing me.

Jonna and her bf took me to go get my car from the tow place, it was by far the shadiest freaking thing I've ever seen in my life, they had the sign in tiny letters on a door and it took a while to find it, it was simply awful, the lady was rude as piss.

Well I pay the 100 bucks and get to my car

the battery is dead

SOO we use Jonnas car to give me a jump, cool, drive to nerdapalooza, PAID FOR PARKING THIS TIME.

Today was cool, lot's of good bands played again and all that.

As I said I PAID for parking this time and guess what

guess what

I get to my car and see I have a parking ticket.

reason: backing in to it.

30 dollar ticket.

I can do nothing but laugh it off at this point, whatever.

get in the car, turn the key.

nothing.

battery is dead again

luckily there was a single solitary guy parking there and I asked for a jump, he helped out, jumped the car and drove home, I hope the drive home charged the battery enough...


the world is beautiful

6 comments:

  1. woah woah, wait a minute. There are places where it's illegal to back into a parking space? WTC?

    At least you are blessed with helpful people being around these messed up times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. forgot to mention this. If the battery is dying that much, you might want to get the alternator belt looked at cause it may have broken.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just look at the good things Austin. You still have your car because it wasnt stolen. You ran into Jonna who you probably havent seen in awhile and got to hang out with her. You went to Nerdapalooza, which means you also got a chance to get out of the house and socialize. You also had fun and learned some things :)

    P.S. You're alive

    ReplyDelete
  4. One of the many things you can take away from this is the knowledge that there are weird laws in your area. Get bored one day and you can kill time brushing up on them so you don't have to worry about your wallet thinning out because of cheapskate's milking you and your fellow citizens through loopholes and laws.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well you know how the world is. A slew of MINISCULE bad things hit you; then a couple of GREAT things happen to make you feel alot better. And then the process repeats. You should expect the good to be arriving soon, but if you anticipate the bad afterwards then the world seems less cruel. You are awesome Austin; and you have a couple thousand people telling you that on a daily basis. You may not realize it, but your blessed dude.

    ReplyDelete