My dumb tweets

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Q&A Batch #28


yeah because there isn't 100 billion tutorials out there, ones that I used myself to get my server working

Nope, overpriced


I actually wouldn't mind playing those, never did.. that wasn't a question

Amnesia

5 kids, mom and dad, I don't know, is that big?

I am mostly into video game music, covers or remixes. other than that I have a humongous variety of likes, this can give you an ideahttp://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=620332302&sk=favorites

not really to both questions

I think it's not going to happen

uhm.. yes?

I broke a controller when I was young, it was a 3rd party SNES controller so it wasn't the best of quality, but the kicker is was it was my bros pro controller, he didn't take it well

FLIGHT DANG IT I'VE SAID THIS SO MANY TIMES

wait what? BF2 doesn't even have a single player mode lol. yes I've heard of vietnam

Never heard of it

I had many many favs, never had a single fav

No but I know I'd like it, plus I'd want to watch Avatar which I have not

No comments:

Post a Comment