My dumb tweets

Monday, May 21, 2012

Q&A Batch #35





Japaaannn

Looks good


I've played majority, I'll say that much, I even played the megaman fighting game

I have but it isn't common thankfully

Twix, snickers, Milky Way, hershys with almonds, gummy worms, twizzlers

meh

I'd be pretty concerned someone found out where I lived

Of course I have, come on, afraid of monsters is a mod of that game after all

what magic sword? that's like asking candy bar but not specifying which

I've never really thought about Poland honestly

Don't even know what you're talking about dude

Nothing in mind right now

I.. don't even know!! D=

Wolverine is a fav, dunno if I'd want to be him though, his life sucks, in fact all super heros lives suck

This one

no

I've never been but I'd love to go if I had the cash

No comments:

Post a Comment