My dumb tweets

Saturday, May 26, 2012

Q&A Batch #39





No ETA, not sure when I'll do another one

No, it's worse than bad


Haven't really thought about it


George, after my grandpa


Didn't really give that a thought

I don't think about it

I'm the middle child of 5

I've heard of it but know like nothing about it

I actually haven't, I wouldn't mind playing it

Sure

I don't smoke for the life of me, I've never heard of that brand.

Also I've never smoked in my life, never will

I own the game, I should try it some time

I'm not really caring about gotham, MAYYYBE Tribes some day

Nope

I do not have you as a friend on xbox, I don't have any fans as friends, I only have family and some real life friends on my list. But apparently since Xbox live is so retarded when I'm sent a friend request I'm automatically added to that persons friend list and they are put on my friends list as a friend request.. so if I ever want to check my friends list it's completely swamped with requests, yeah.. that makes sense

ehehhhh =dd

no

That's like asking... "did you ever get hungry and have to eat something?"

No comments:

Post a Comment